In the love of dance and India? Be unique and impress your friends with your flawless Indian classic dance moves. Native professional dancers with years of experience will guide you through this mesmerizing type of performing art. This class teaches you how to dance in two different Indian dance forms and also about Indian mythology and culture.
Your instructor will place you in the right group based on your age and skill level, which is limited to a maximum of 4 students. This class can be re-booked as many times as needed until you reach your required level of proficiency.
What this class gifts you with:
- Learning the techniques and moves of modern Bharatanatyam and Kathak
- Improving your posture
- Enhancing the arch of your feet and fingers
- Strengthening your neck and abs muscles
- Helping you dive deeper into the Indian literature, mythology, customs, and traditions
* Please wear comfortable attire with flexible fabric
* Your instructor can guide you on buying any additional props/costume if needed for the choreography
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 157.50 (VAT incl.) to be paid at the center
* The class size may vary from 1-4 persons
Pinnacle Building, 3rd Floor, #301
Above Caesars Restaurant, before the Ibis Hotel