Get the effects of a watercolor painting without the use of actual paints!
When it comes to convenience and efficiency, watercolor pencils are the way to go! They can be picked up at any art store, and are a cost-effective and portable alternative to watercolor paints. Because they can be sharpened to a fine point, it's easy to develop details that may be hard to get with traditional watercolor paints.
Come join Neha on this online 1-on-1 creative journey. In this 16-hour course (8 sessions x 2 hours), you'll learn all the tips and tricks of Watercolor Pencil Art.
What you will learn:
- In-depth knowledge of watercolor pencil types and usage
- How to create painting-type drawings
- How to draw and transfer your drawings to a fair sheet of paper
- Different surfaces and tools that can be used
- Important techniques of blending watercolor pencils and layering to make your drawing look like a painting
- How to use a water brush
- How to select and mix colors to get the desired hue
- Different types of strokes used for different subjects
Covered Subjects include:
Students will be able to make 4 to 5 small-sized drawings to keep as a proud memento of their skills!
- Line drawing and reference pictures will be provided
Students must have their own materials that can be purchased from Mesco (online delivery available) & Hathboor:
- 100% Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Good Quality Artist Grade Watercolor Pencils (minimum set of 24)
- Good Quality Waterbrush
- HB Pencil, Kneaded Eraser & Sharpener
- Tracing Paper
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older