Ever wondered how architects and interior designers think on paper? Well, join your instructor Naqiyah in exploring the different ways of sketching used as a means to communicate by putting ideas on paper.
Whether you plan to pursue architecture, interior designing or just want to develop a flair for sketching, this workshop is for you!
In this private 3-hour session, you will explore the perception of a space, its composition, size, and depth through various sketches. You will also be taught how to create a sketch using an architectural scale. As the class is private, your instructor Naqiyah will tailor-make and customize this class according to your skills & knowledge to ensure you get the best of this workshop.
By the end of your learning experience, you will be confident enough to sketch your own ideas, as well as add life to them by adding colors, shades & shadows.
- Introduction to perspective sketching
- Draw a grid with measurements as a basis for your sketch
- Create a one-point perspective by placing the point at different positions and seeing how the view changes.
- Learn how to design furniture
- Add furniture and other details within the space created
- Draw flooring and pergolas
- Add colors, shades, and shadows to your sketch
- Learn how to draw and color different textures, plants, and trees.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
Al Serkal Avenue