Have you always dreamed of starting your own business doing something you absolutely love?
This 200-hour yoga therapeutics teacher training will take you on a journey to discover yoga, to prescribe a life of wellness and fulfillment to your clients, and transform your personal life. The program focuses on the therapeutic application of yoga and creating a solid yoga business after completing the training.
At the end of the course, you will be able to sign up for evaluation and get a diploma that certifies your skills so you can take your practice worldwide.
- Module 1 - Introduction and first practice weekend. Basic practices. Yoga history. Yogic attitude training.
- Module 2 - Foundations of self-practice. In-depth yoga asana. Yoga philosophy.
- Module 3 - Foundations of self-practice II. Teaching classes. Yoga philosophy.
- Module 4 - Anatomy of breathing. Respiratory problems. How to work with breathing problems.
- Module 5 - Anatomy of the spine. Working with back problems. Scoliosis. In-depth spinal alignment.
- Module 6 - Yoga for depression, anxiety, and stress. Therapeutic poses and their benefits. Yoga anatomy. Yoga business & entrepreneurship.
- Develop your own stable home Yoga practice for life
- Feel confident in your teaching and knowledge of Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Philosophy, Anatomy and
- Relaxation Techniques
- Comfortably teach private Yoga sessions with a Therapeutic value
- Comfortably teach group Yoga sessions with in-depth knowledge
- Be on track towards a reputable Yoga career and start teaching as soon as you finish your training
- Understand how to apply Yoga therapeutically for specific conditions like stress, anxiety, depression, breathing problems, and back issues
- 2020 UAE Business Awards – Best Yoga Teacher Training School, GCC
- 2019 UAE Business Awards – Best Yoga Teacher Training School, Dubai
- 2019 GCC Enterprise Awards – Most Spiritual Yoga Class Provider, United Arab Emirates
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students will need to purchase a Yoga booklist (approx $50-80). Instructions will be given on what and where to buy the full list from.
- Students must bring their own Mats, Blankets, Blocks, Yoga Strap, and Bolster.
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 - 65 years old
- You will receive an RYT-200 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certificate.
- After completing this teacher training, you will be eligible to register with the International Yoga Alliance as an RYT-200.
- The 3-day evaluation weekend and diploma are optional but highly recommended. A fee of AED 682.5 (VAT incl.) has to be paid directly to the center to register for this. Evaluation is a combination of online and in-person assessments.
House of Nature, Villa 11
Marfa Al Bateen Street