Learn one of the most popular, cooler and ancient fighting style that is practiced worldwide - Kung fu! It is one of the best martial arts to be used for attack and defense in dangerous situations all while getting your body into shape.
Wushu, which is also referred to as kung-fu has techniques that go back to 5000 years. Wushu fighting style will not just teach your kids attack and defense, it will help them to cultivate the body, mind, and spirit to become a better and confident individual. With that, the essence of the character Wu is to stop conflict and promote peace.
The practice of Wushu not only develops a strong and healthy body but you will also develop a strong mind and high moral values, as the practice focuses on "Wu De" or martial ethics.
Students can choose between these sessions as per your current level and ability:
- 16 sessions - for experienced and fast learners
- 32 sessions - for students in the beginner's levels (white belt, yellow belt etc)
- 64 sessions - for complete beginners who are starting kung fu for the first time and have no previous experience
* Students must bring Kung Fu uniform, gloves, and bag or they can purchase from the institute for an additional AED 175
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
15 and older
* Students must attend an examination and receive a certificate to advance to the next belt
* Examination can be taken for an additional fee ranging from AED 200-300 depending on your current belt (must be paid at the institute)
* A one-time registration fee of AED 175 must be paid to the institute
Winner Karate Center, Shabiya 9 Building
Behind Safeer Mall
Mohammed Bin Zayed City