Intended for those who don't know how to drive a car and wants to get a valid UAE license to drive on the roads, this class will take you through the following steps to ensure you get your legal license:
Step 1: You will need to head to to the Traffic department to open your learner's file and for paperwork, issuing your training card, and doing an eye test at Emirates Driving Company to make sure you are ready to head out to the roads.
Step 2: (Only for those who don't have a license from another country) You will have to take a complete theory lesson to learn about the UAE signs, signals, and road etiquette. After that, you will start with your internal driving practices in the driving school's yard at Emirates Driving Company.
Step 3: This step will assess if you are qualified for a road test to get your valid driving license. The instructor will inform you if you required to take more classes. Only when the instructor is satisfied with your driving you will go for the final test.
The class has a total of 60 sessions. The instructor can recommend you for a road test anytime he trusts you are capable to do so. If you fail the road test, you can use the remaining sessions to prepare for another road test for up to 3 trials only.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* Students need to go to Traffic dept with NOC from company, Emirates ID
* File opening charges are for an additional AED 225
* Eye test at Emirates Driving Company is for another additional AED 100
* These documents will be issued by Emirates Driving Company after completing the above-mentioned steps:
* Copy of the traffic appointment slip
* Copy of training card (if available) will cost you an additional AED 125 including the final driving test fee.
* Students are required to pay an additional fee of AED 50 AED for transport. Those who live in Mufasa and Saniya have transport free of charge
* Student must pay an additional AED 53.75 to receive the practical training certificate