The profession of teaching Arabic to non-native speakers requires special preparation and qualifications to enable the teacher to do their job effectively, in an engaging way and with the right didactics.
For this reason, this 32-hour (16 sessions) specialized course for teachers of Arabic is offered to improve their skills in teaching Arabic to non-native speakers to help to communicate with other peoples of other cultures. The center provides practical and realistic solutions to the needs of teachers of Arabic for the cultural communication and the professional performance for the success of the teaching process. The training courses aim to improve and develop the personality of teachers of Arabic as a second language.
- Preparing training courses in teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Creating innovative teaching systems and methods adopting the center’s curricula.
- Making teaching aids depending on the systems of training courses.
- Developing a reputable job description for the job of teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in all the specializations.
- To have the ability to solve teaching difficulties with innovative solutions.
- To have a greater self-confidence and to improve the ability to communicate with the students.
- To gain good teamwork skills.
- To be able to speak in “Fusshha” with the work team and students.
- To apply for all grammar roles in his practical classes both oral and written.
- To gain a creative thinking in the ways, methods, and skills in teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- To adopt the idea of respecting others’ thoughts.
- To gain the necessary skills for dealing with people from different cultures and background and to respect their culture.
- To maintain a sense of initiative.
- To make his performance a practical evident to the integration of the goals of the teaching process (knowledge, skills, behavior) and the teamwork.
- To be able to use his knowledge in Arabic and its culture in the service of the community but not to merely deliver it.
- To respect the other opinion and to promote a mutual respect not to cling to his opinion
- The Theoretical stage: This stage is for 20 hours and includes the following outlines:
- The practical stage: This stage is for 12 hours and includes the following:
- Testing and evaluation
* Course material to be purchased from the Institute for an additional fee of AED 100
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* Upon completion of this course, you will receive a KHDA accredited teachers' training certification
Bin Fardan Building
Office #4, Mezzanine 2
7 Zayed The First Street