Be well prepared for your IELTS exam and earn yourself a high band score with this IELTS preparation course.
IELTS or International English Language Testing System, is an international standardized test of proficiency in the English language. This test is a requirement for those who are planning to study abroad or immigrate to any native English speaking country. The IELTS exam is composed of four parts: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, which you will be practice on through the modules of this course.
In this 35-hour IELTS exam preparation course, you will know how IELTS examiners are evaluating you for and you will practice how to answer your questions in the allotted time. Highly qualified instructors will teach you on how to process and extract information during reading and listening drills. You will know how to structure your writing in a coherent and cohesive way and improve your speaking skills as you develop a rich vocabulary.
At the end of the training, students will observe a clear difference in their command of the English language, making them ready for the IELTS test. Classes are delivered in small groups but can also be given as 1-on-1 depending on the instructor and participant’s availability.
- Course Overview:
- Familiarization with the IELTS exam
- Techniques for answering exam questions
- Practice exams and interviews
- Listening Module
- Listening skills; listening in academic and social situation
- Presenting arguments and discussing problems
- Speaking Module
- Speaking skills: pronunciation, fluency and appropriacy
- Grammar and how to use it in authentic situations
- Explaining or describing your favorite country, culture & hobbies
- Talking about future plans
- Answering questions according to exam tasks
- Writing Module
- Writing skills: both formal and informal
- Presenting information from diagrams, texts and tables
- Reading Module
- Reading academic magazines, journals, textbooks and newspapers
- Knowledge and use of vocabulary
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* A certificate of completion accredited by MOE & ACTVET will be provided by the institute.
Al Omaira Building (Baskin Robbins Building), Suite #102
Hamdan Street opposite Al Salama Hospital