Gain that career edge and expand your skillset in architecture by learning the intricacies of 3D modeling and other advancements in the design industry!
Autodesk Revit is computer software developed to create 5D architectural designs, widely used by civil engineers, architects and other construction industry professionals. This 30-hour specialized course is designed for beginners in Building Information Modeling (BIM), with lessons following a step-by-step approach so that participants can gain proficiency in creating 3D and 2D architectural models.
You can choose any one of these fields:
- Revit MEP
- Revit Structural
- Revit Architectural.
Classes are delivered in small groups but can also be given as 1-on-1 depending on the instructor and participant’s availability.
- Building Information Modeling
- Modeling Revit Architecture Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Introduce the different Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
- Starting a Design
- Adding and Modifying Levels
- Adding and Modifying Grids The Basics of the Building Model
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Using Revit Editing Commands
- Adding and Modifying Doors
- Adding Loadable Component Families to a Project
- Developing the Building Model
- Adding and Modifying Floors
- Adding and Modifying Ceilings
- Adding Curtain Walls Viewing the Building Model
- Managing Views – Controlling Object Visibility
- Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Placing Dimensions and Tags
- Working in Teams
- Working with CAD Import/ Link Files
- Getting Started with Work-sharing Detailing and Drafting
- Working with Drafting Views Construction Documentation
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Placing Text, Tags & Keynotes Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing and Printing Sheets – Working with Title blocks
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* You must be familiar with basic computer operations and operating system.
* A certificate of completion accredited by MOE & ACTVET will be provided by the institute.
Al Omaira Building (Baskin Robbins Building), Suite #102
Hamdan Street opposite Al Salama Hospital